New York, North America
US$55000.00 - US$85000.00 per annum
Seeking a Junior Project Manager for large-scale construction projects in NYC, Westchester and New Jersey.
My client is a large general contractor with offices in Westchester and New Jersey, specializing in public sector and transportation work. Projects range from smaller interior upgrades and renovations to high-profile, multi-billion-dollar new builds.
This position requires a bachelor's degree and at least one year of related work experience in NYC or New Jersey, ideally in the public sector or transportation fields. Previous work experience should demonstrate your ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously. The position requires strong written and verbal communication skills as well as mastery of project management software such as Procore and Primavera.
- Manage entire submittal process including: establishing all contract required submittals and assigning responsibility, timely submission of documents, reviewing submittals for completeness, assuring submittals are in accordance with contract requirements and maintaining a submittal log
- Reviewing all RFI submissions from subcontractors, providing PM with applicable contract and drawing info related to RFI, submission of PM written RFIs and maintaining RFI log
- Attending all progress meetings and coordination meetings
- Create two-week look ahead schedules
- Maintaining project schedules
- Maintaining record & as-built drawings
- Assist PM in other areas as required
- Bachelor's degree in construction-related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in NY/NJ construction
- Strong proficiency in project management software
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k employer match
- Transportation stipend for travel required by work