New York, United States of America
US$80000.00 - US$100000.00 per annum
Our client is a full-service regional construction management company specializing in large scale commercial and residential projects. They are seeking a talented junior superintendent to join their New York City Team.
- Monitor day to day contractor performance and ensure safety requirements by performing regular field inspections.
- Mark up MEPS plans daily to track progress of work, take daily progress photos, issue weekly progress report to client
- Report construction status in Project Management Information System (Procore, PlanGrid, etc.).
- Meet with trade foremen to review plans and daily work activities.
- Active involvement in punch lists, testing, commissioning, and close-out.
- Review of construction documents for code compliance, constructability, logistics, etc.
- Coordination and oversight of all work in the field to successful and timely completion.
- Coordinate efforts of subcontractors, suppliers and third-party inspectors.
- Enforces contractor's compliance with Site Safety Plan requirements.
- 1-3 years of relevant, on-site construction experience
- Procore, MS Project/Suite and Plangrid experience is required
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams in different offices
- High attention to detail, ability to work with a team and independently
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits