Brooklyn, New York
Our client is a full-service property management company comprised of multi-family residential buildings in the Brooklyn and Queens area. They are in need of a Lead Property Manager, who will be hands on in coordinating all aspects of building management.
- Work with outside vendors and building operations teams to ensure apartments are inspected and ready for new residents.
- Maintain excellent standards of customer service and monitor all building staff.
- Oversee all aspects of lease renewal process for residents and ensure all lease documentation.
- Manage rent collections and payments and compile monthly financial reports.
- Other additional tasks, including administrative and emergencies as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Lead Property Manager for residential properties.
- Tech savvy- working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Proven excellent customer service skills, first class references, and a can do, proactive mentality.
- Strong analytical, organizational and managerial skills.
- Competitive base