New York, United States of America
US$80000.00 - US$100000.00 per annum
Our client is a leading general contractor in New York specializing in the ground-up construction of multi-family and luxury residential apartments. They have more than 40 years of experience in the construction industry and are seeking to add an MEP Assistant Project Manager to their growing team!
- Assist the design and review of HVAC, electrical, fire alarm, plumbing, and sprinkler systems for various projects.
- Assist Project Managers and Senior Engineers in design-build aspects of projects
- Design and layout mechanical and plumbing systems under supervision of the Project Manager or Engineer
- Review submittals and RFIs
- Attend meetings with owners and/or architects to discuss upcoming or ongoing projects
- 1-3 years of experience with knowledge of MEP systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent hands-on experience in MEP systems
- Organized and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to read blueprints and understand how the mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems are integrated into the building
- Strong working knowledge of computers, laptops, iPad type instruments.
Competitive base + benefits