New York, United States of America
US$75000.00 - US$130000.00 per annum
Our client is a full-service construction management group seeking to add a Project Engineer specializing in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing trades. This position is a design-build, engineering role based in-office.
- Assist Senior Engineers and Managing Principals in design-build aspects of projects
- Perform design calculations and alterations
- Review submittals and RFIs
- Attend meetings with owners and/or architects to discuss upcoming or ongoing projects
- At least 3-7 years of experience with advanced knowledge of MEPs
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering (Civil not applicable)
- AutoCAD and Revit skills highly preferred
- Obtained or actively pursuing Professional Engineering (PE) License
- Organized and proven ability to meet deadlines
- The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.