Melville, New York
Our client is a very respected general contractor, construction manager and design/build firm in the New York area. They are looking for a MEP Project Manager to join their growing team and be responsible for the overall success of the projects.
- Oversee personnel to ensure MEP elements meet specifications and are in accordance with local laws.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Work with Estimators to resolve all MEP related challenges.
- Ensure all on-site personnel are complying with best practices and safety requirements
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items
- Quality oversight of all MEP activities, producing periodic reports to Project Executive
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a MEP Project Manager focusing on the commercial market.
- In a given week spending 70% of the time in office and 30% of the time in the field.
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- An Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree is highly preferable
- Proficiency with BIM, AutoCad and Navisworks
Competitive base + bonus + benefits