Manhattan, New York
US$175000.00 - US$250000.00 per annum
With well over $150bn of AUM our client is an international Real Estate firm that owns, operates and develop properties across a broad spectrum of Asset classes. With a regional HQ in Manhattan they are looking to add a well-rounded Owners Representative to their Construction and Asset advisory team.
What you'll do:
- Supporting the acquisition and asset teams you will provide detailed due diligence on new, existing and development projects.
- With a strong bias to technical, construction, development and CAPEX work you will engage with 3rd party teams in relevant countries to ensure new acquisitions meet investment and ongoing performance criteria.
- Travel Internationally on a regular basis to ensure you have a first hand appreciation of assets managed or acquired.
- Provide internal support to the Investment Committee that ensures Construction, Operating and Development costs are reasonable and in-line with their assumptions.
Your resume should show:
- Extensive travel internationally and a cultural appreciation of delivering projects in various countries.
- A Engineering degree and first hand knowledge of Construction, Building Systems, Capital Improvements and Acquisitions.
- An insatiable appetite for the built environment and a first-class ability to analyze and underwrite Assets from a physical and technical perspective.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN NYC AND YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO TRAVEL UP TO 50% OF YOUR TIME ONCE COVID RELATED RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN NOT TRAVEL EXTENSIVELY.