Garden City, New York
US$65000.00 - US$75000.00 per annum
Our client is a privately held real estate development/management firm dedicated to the commercial and residential space. They are seeking a talented Project Accountant to join the team and assist with all relevant fiscal records and invoices within their construction department. Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional level accounting work in the maintenance and review of all AR/AP and other accounting avenues.
- Evaluate, prepare, and maintain various financial forms, reports and financial analyses
- Gather all invoices and submit via company protocols
- Prepare and assist with the documentation of change orders and purchase orders.
- Assist with any other pertinent ad-hoc projects.
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualifications will be considered:
- At least 2 years of experience as an Accountant within the construction industry
- Relevant accounting math and computer skills required
- Strong familiarity with the software Yardi.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with employees of all levels.
- First-class references, attention to detail, and a can-do, proactive mentality; someone who is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
Compensation: Competitive Base + Benefits