Queens, New York
US$85000.00 - US$100000.00 per annum
Our client is a well-established real estate developer in Queens, New York. They seek to add a talented and experienced Project Accountant to assist with all relevant fiscal records.
- Process, track, and submit construction drawings for multiple projects
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and subsidiary ledgers
- Manage project budgets and anticipated cost reports
- Prepare and maintain cash flow for assigned projects
- Prepare bank requisitions for the lender
- Create, post, and maintain monthly AIA billings and prepare all backups required.
- Diligently report, invoice, and track change orders
- Understanding of Job Costing
- Prepare monthly and year-end closing and associated work papers
- Process accounts payable invoices and reviews them for proper coding
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Bank requisitions, Invoice handling, understanding of the month-end and year-end closing process, and knowledge of GAAP reporting
- Strong and effective communicator
- Highly organized and able to work in a high-volume environment
- A home location that allows daily commutes to the office in the greater NYC area.
The fair market assumption for this role is between $85,000 - $100,000.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.