New York, United States of America
US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
Cobalt is currently recruiting a project accountant for a national construction firm. The role offers the ability to work on a growing team on various projects that span multiple sectors. The ideal candidate will be an independent self-starter looking to work independently.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices and payments.
- Set up and enter project budgets.
- Manage the Owner Billing Process.
- Process intercompany invoices, payments, and reconciliation.
- Assist in the Monthly Cost Reporting and monthly financial closings.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies on all projects.
- Vendor & Client Correspondence.
- Document Management.
- Contract Reconciliation.
- Cost and Revenue Analysis.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Ensure proper payment from subcontractors.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required.
- 2+ years' experience in Project Accounting.
- Experience working with several projects.
- High Attention to detail
The fair market assumption for this role is between $90,000- $120,000 annually.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range when posting. In addition, it is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.