Our client is a leading owner/builder/operator specializing in new multifamily residential and commercial construction throughout Connecticut. They have experienced tremendous growth in the last year and are looking to expand their construction team by adding a Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager!
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent with construction clerical needs including, project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring and cost control.
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers.
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review submittals, RFI's, ect.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant construction experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have Procore certification and extensive experience with procure, Microsoft Project/Excel.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with strong knowledge of construction materials and lingo.
- Excellent work ethic and integrity.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits.