Queens, New York
US$150000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum
Our client is a privately-owned, progressive steel contractor operating throughout the NY region. With over 40 years of experience and a well-developed repeat customer list, our client has built a reputation for quality and service. There has been significant growth in both union and non-union work and they are looking to add a Senior Project Manager to the team.
- Oversee large scale commercial projects and manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Act as a key liaison on the project ensuring a strong relationship with sub-contractors, company leadership and the site team.
- Provide customer focused, proactive communication that anticipates any looming issues on the projects.
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project.
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs, and be able to read blueprints.
- Provide timely status reports to stakeholders.
- A passion for building and at least 5 years of experience working for a sub-contractor, GC, or CM firm working on various commercial projects.
- Previous experience working with steel is preferred.
- Strong reporting, analytical and budget management skills.
- A memorable, engaging personality that allows you to build first class relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers and support staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work in a close knit, professional team.
- Competitive base + bonus + benefits