Trenton, New Jersey
US$120000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
Our client is a nationally respected construction and real estate development firm which focuses on ground-up construction of multifamily and affordable housing projects throughout country. This role will be based in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. With several projects currently in construction, they need to add an experienced Project Manager to lead their portfolio of multifamily/affordable housing. Company provides a collaborative environment along with benefits.
- Assist in all construction activities on the project site while ensuring compliance with contract documents including the internal policies and procedures related to the project.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items
- Be able to make decisions regarding workforce, project assignments.
- Experience in multi-family and affordable housing construction
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30
- Proficiency in Procore is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of construction industry experience preferred.
- A degree in Construction Management, Design or Engineering a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility for assigned tasks.