Borough of Queens, New York
Our client is a privately held firm headquartered in Queens, NY that provide general construction services to commercial and residential projects. The company has an extensive portfolio that invests and develops projects and is looking to add a Project Manager to join the team.
- Coordinate project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers
- Manage project budget, minimize and track expenses; provide finance reporting as needed.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager working with government agencies
- Experience working multi-million dollar projects, ranging from $3m-$20m
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong client relations skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading commercial construction plans and specifications
- Competitive Base + Benefits