East Rutherford, New Jersey
US$125000.00 - US$1600000.00 per annum
Competitive base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a well-established NJ based Developer looking to add an experienced project manager to their team.
- Able to build, understand and maintain a project budget.
- Have a complete understanding of the RFI process, including keeping and maintaining RFI logs.
- Able to assist in the preparation of prime contracts, subcontracts & purchase orders.
- Have a complete understanding of the submittal process and be capable of maintaining a submittal log.
- Knowledge of how to keep and maintain a project schedule..
- Complete understanding of blueprints/drawings.
- Understands specifications/efficient in finding information in a spec book.
- Able to execute and process change orders and change events.
- Able to process invoices from vendors, subcontractors etc.
- Able to read through the front end of contracts and identify red flags or any cautionary items.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Proficiency in Procore is a plus.
- Preferred 5+ experience
- Relevant project experience in industrial/warehouse projects
- Strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.