Morristown, New Jersey
US$130000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum
Our client is a well-established GC/CM with a new operation focused in the New Jersey market. As they see a growth in the ground up multi-family market, they are seeking a talented Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall success of the projects.
To take a key role in the new projects you will:
- Oversee ground up multi-family projects, including financials, legal and liability, schedules, client support, risk examination and special issues.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project;
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items
- Be able to make decisions regarding workforce, project assignments and hiring additional employees.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a Project Manager focusing on the multifamily market. Assisted living, hotel or mixed-use projects also considered.
- Strong stick built and/or podium and frame experience is mandatory.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- An Engineering or Construction Management Degree is highly preferable
- Knowledge or Spectrum & Plan Grid a plus
- LEED AP or LEED, 30 hour OSHA training is encouraged
Competitive base + bonus + benefits