New Jersey, North America
US$100000.00 - US$150000 per annum
Our client is a long-established design-build general contractor specializing in the industrial/manufacturing construction sector.
Provide project oversight on two or more projects simultaneously and assist team leadership with proposal development and project administration.
- Subcontractor bid oversight and selection
- Manage and interact with subcontractors and key clients to facilitate construction activities
- Serve as a representative in project meetings
- Manage project communications through Procore
- Manage financial aspects of construction, construction documentation including fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, to protect company interests and maintain good relationships with clients
- Review and coordinate shop drawings with contract documents
- Occasional estimating
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Ability to manage cost and schedule of projects
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience with 2-3 years of Industrial Ground-up focused experience
This opportunity offers a strong compensation package and a plethora of career growth opportunity. Please contact Derek Stovall at firstname.lastname@example.org. #COBKEY