US$90000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
Our client is an international civil general contractor that delivers some of the world's most challenging and high-profile infrastructure projects. With thousands of employees delivering heavy civil and critical infrastructure, including highways, bridges, railways, tunnels, and water treatment facilities, the firm also provides construction management and pre-construction services to build and upgrade important cultural, institutional, and commercial spaces.
With offices across the United States, the company won more than $1 billion in new work and was ranked in Engineering News-Record's list of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Contractors.
The company is seeking a Project Manager who will partner with leadership to ensure safe, high-quality and profitable project delivery for their clients. This role reports directly into the senior executive team.
- Manages and directs multiple projects by providing communication, coordination and follow-up to meet project goals and objectives.
- Maintains ongoing training and mentoring of project teams.
- Provides ongoing project information and project reviews as required by management.
- Coordinates training and compliance measures to ensure project procedures are followed.
- Ensures scope of work, schedule and budget are clearly defined and understood by senior management and all project participants, including the client.
- Determines controls and maintains overall project and discipline schedules and budgets.
- Tracks schedule and budget with project milestones and keeps project on track.
- Identifies and secures approvals for all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule.
- Maintains ongoing communication with client at their level and works with project teams to make adjustments.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures, including safety policies.
- Represents the company in new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field/equivalent experience.
- Heavy Civil Construction background with at least 12 years of field experience in heavy highway, road and bridge construction.
- Previous railway or mass transit experience is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects and managing up is preferred.
- OSHA 30 Hour certification is preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and a team player with a strong work ethic.
#cobkey #civilconstruction #projectmanager #constructionpm #civilpm #civilprojectmanager #constructionprojectmanager #civilconstructionjobs