New Haven, Connecticut
US$110000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
Title: Project Manager
Location: New Haven, CT
Compensation: Competitive base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a leading CT based construction company specializing in ground-up multi-family and mixed-use properties. They are seeking a talented Project Manager to assist with new and existing construction near New Haven, CT.
- Capable of performing estimating and project takeoffs with no guidance.
- Has the ability to carry out the entire project bidding process.
- Able to build, understand and maintain a project budget.
- Have a complete understanding of the RFI process, including keeping and maintaining RFI logs.
- Able to assist in the preparation of prime contracts, subcontracts & purchase orders.
- Understand the differences between payment bonds and performance bonds and be able to request and execute as needed.
- Have a complete understanding of the submittal process and be capable of maintaining a submittal log.
- Knowledge of how to keep and maintain a project schedule.
- Schedule, hold and attend project meetings as required by the owner, GC or as the project requires.
- Complete understanding of blueprints/drawings.
- Understands specifications/efficient in finding information in a spec book.
- Able to execute and process change orders and change events.
- Able to process invoices from vendors, subcontractors etc.
- Able to perform the punch list process and understands the as-built and closeout process.
- Able to read through the front end of contracts and identify red flags or any cautionary items.
- Able to cultivate sales & new prospective clients/customers.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30
- Proficiency in Procore is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of construction industry experience preferred.
- A degree in Construction Management, Design or Engineering a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Able to commute in and around New Haven, CT