New York, United States of America
US$70000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is an established Construction Management and Contracting firm headquartered in New York City. They specialize in commercial and residential interiors projects throughout NYC.
They are currently looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their team.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST demonstrate the following:
* At least four to five years of relevant experience as a Project Manager, preferably in interior, high-end commercial general contracting
* Must have a proven record of managing complex projects in occupied spaces
* Must have strong client relations skills and a collaborative disposition
* Strong proficiency in reading commercial construction plans and specifications
* 10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety and Health Certification is a plus but not required
* First class references and a home location that enables easy commute to job sites in NYC
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the project. Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for overseeing all project activities and personnel; including coordination with Estimating team to formulate award schedule for trades during pre-construction
* Review all project documents, including drawings, specifications contracts, scope of work, and construction schedule
* Prepare and issue project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates
* Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project;
* Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items
* Monitor project scope for changes affecting budget and/or schedule, and make necessary adjustments to minimize expenses
* Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, monitor receivables for project as well as subcontractor pay schedule, including ensuring that subcontractors provide certificates of insurance that meet contractual requirements prior to mobilization
* Ensure punchlist completion and Department of Buildings sign off;
* Organize and deliver project close-out/As-Built documents.
#cobnorm #projectmanager #interiors #construction