New Jersey, North America
US$75000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum + Benefits
Title: Construction Project Superintendent
Our client is a well-established General Contractor that specializes in Public/Federal projects in the tri-state area. They are looking to add a Lead Superintendent for a large federal facility project in New Jersey.
Overseeing and coordinating the construction of a large federal facility project in NJ. Specific duties include:
- Preparing/finalizing the project plan, sequence and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with clients and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals as necessary
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 6-10 years of experience in construction with at least four of those years in a direct leadership role.
- Prior experience in federal & public projects, and strong knowledge of all trades
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget.
- OSHA 30 is a MUST, and EM-385 Safety Training is a big plus
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables an easy commute to Hudson County, NJ.
Competitive Base + Benefits
#cobnorm #federalproject #construction #superintendent #osha30