Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
US$65000.00 - US$72000.00 per annum + Benefits
Property Accountant, JN-73494
Palm Beach County, FL
Our client is an exceptionally well capitalized, rapidly growing, Real Estate firm offering a fully integrated platform of Medical Real Estate assets throughout the US. Having seen continued growth despite the pandemic they are looking to add a talented Property Accountant to their existing team based in Florida.
- Perform daily monitoring on properties cash position.
- Managing monthly account records for all tenants and records of company assets.
- Review and approve various work such as tenant credit memos, tenant billings and cash receipts.
- Approve all cash invoices for proper account coding.
- Ensure that all monthly tenant payments are paid on time and assist the Asset Manager in quarterly distributions.
- Maintain complete and accurate books for all assigned properties.
- Work alongside Property Managers for budget expectations and annual property budget.
- Load all budgets and operating expenses into the companies preferred software.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience as a Property Accountant, ideally gained within the commercial and/or medical office space.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Strong communication skills and experience working and speaking with clients daily.
- A focused but friendly approach to teamwork.
- Strong time management skills and able to assist with other duties as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Yardi are pre-requisites. Kardin knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
- A home location that allows for daily commuting to a fully open office.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits