New York, United States of America
US$75000.00 - US$115000 per annum
Top Tier, well-established real estate management company is looking for an experienced Property Accountant in Midtown, Manhattan. This person needs to have experience working with residential properties.
- Review monthly reports such as variances, cash balances, and cash flow
- Review monthly Bank recs, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Monitor accuracy of commercial billing - rent increases/escalations/lease exp.
- Check the accuracy of unit charges for sublet, storage, bicycle, fitness, etc. income.
- Monitor payroll, utilities, contracts, supplies etc.
- Make necessary re-classifications and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare cash flow and funding analysis for capital project costs, and budgets.
- Monitor and fund capital expenditures
- Prepare work papers for auditors.
Required education & experience:
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to follow procedures and lead by example
- Must have BA in accounting
- Proficiency in MDS or Yardi, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 3 years of Accounting experience
The fair market assumption for this role is $80,000-$115,000 per annual.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.