New York, United States of America
US$115000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum + Benefits
New York, NY
c$115,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is an internationally recognized Owner/Developer/Operator with in excess of $65B AUM across the world. They have a diverse portfolio consisting primarily of commercial, retail, data center, logistics, and industrial assets, and are actively and continually investing and acquiring additional properties.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be working closely with a team of Accountants to manage the Data Center portion of the US portfolio. Responsibilities include:
- Punctually prepare full set of financial statements relevant to the entities and oversee the audit process
- Preparing and ensuring monthly management reporting, monthly bank reconciliation, month-end closing, quarterly investors' reporting, and inter-company reconciliation
- Work in tandem with Property Managers and consultants in order to properly submit financial documents to relevant statutory bodies.
- Responsible for Corporate and other applicable taxes, and handling of tax computations, filings and any other queries
- Budgeting and forecasting of the portfolio, ensuring compliance with all procedures
- Ad hoc duties as necessary
Our client has established a close-knit team and wants to ensure this continues. In order to be considered for interview you should be able to demonstrate:
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience, with at least 4 of those years being in a Manager capacity
- Accounting Degree and CPA designation
- Strong reporting, analytical and budget management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work in close knit, professional team.
- Attention to detail, have a "take initiative" mentality, and can work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of US IFRS and GAAP as well as US tax regulations
- Real Estate Accounting experience a plus, and a home location that enables an easy commute to the NYC office.