Our client is a nationally ranked Real Estate Investment, Property and Development Company managing data enters, industrial, logistics and residential properties. They are seeking regional property managers to be based out of Atlanta, GA.
- Job responsibilities include working with the Asset, Facility, Finance and Procurement teams in leading all aspects of property management.
- Set initiatives and clear outlines for existing assets across the data center, industrial, student housing and upright verticals.
- Manage and oversee the performance of external vendors and service providers.
- Manage the dues process.
- Plan and control day to day operating expenses.
- Manage insurance incidents and claims.
- Manage process implementation and support initiatives for budgeting, contracting, reporting and audits.
- Possess a bachelor's degree or its equivalent, preferably in business or finance.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in relevant properties
- Senior Management or Regional Management experience with one or more of the following asset classes: data center industrial, commercial and retail, or student accommodation and multi-family.
- Prior experience and skills in physical property management, financial analysis and customer relations.
- Ability to drive optimum solutions for all aspects of property management.
- High level of independence, as well as excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility/adaptability
- Interest in continuous improvement in processes and performance along with a high degree of attention to detail.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits