New York, North America
US$80000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is an expanding affordable housing, construction, disaster relief and community development consultancy firm, looking for an experienced RFP/Bid Creator to assist in the company's efforts in composing, reviewing, and responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) for various government agencies.
The Proposal Writer will understand how to strategically position the firm's strengths, abilities and background to procure RFPs from a variety of government agencies. The position requires the ability to multi-task between multiple requests, and team members in the support of different procurement opportunities, compliance requirements, teaming strategies, and business development.
An established successful RFP win-rate is a REQUIREMENT! Prior samples will be requested before an interview is granted.
- Understanding the cradle-to-grave RFP project timeline
- First-hand technical knowledge of construction, estimating, procurement
- Meet RFP deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meeting; transmitting proposals
- Work effectively with internal subject matter experts to develop consistent compelling responses to satisfy proposal requirements
- Developing and maintaining proposal language library and proposal templates
- Utilize Excel pricing models to create competitive pricing
- Visually design proposals in Illustrator or In Design
- Minimum of 3-5 year's proposal writing experience, preferably in a government, NGO, or construction environment
- Persuasive and articulate writing ability along with superior research skills
- Particular experience drafting and/or contributing to proposals (RFPs, RFIs, etc.) responses.
- Strong organizational, creative and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as ability to work efficiently within confined time-frames
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
#cobnorm #rfp #writer #proposal #bid