New York, North America
Well established construction firm looking to add a dedicated scheduler to their team. Working on large scale mechanical and energy projects, this firm is able to continue to grow and needs good people who are looking to make an impact with their work.
Ultimately responsible for building out a schedule based off drawings without oversight of a project manager.
- Familiar with Mechanical and Energy Projects
- Design Builds with structural components
- Must be familiar with all job trades
- THIS IS NOT A DATA INPUT ROLE, you will need to be familiar with the construction process
In order to be considered, candidates must display:
- Minimum 3 years consistent Primavera P6 experience
- Must be able to work independently without oversight of a PM
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits