New Windsor, New York
US$100000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
Our client is a well respected GC/Developer headquartered in Orange County, NY that primarily focuses on affordable and rehab projects. The company is currently working on a major project and they need a Senior Project Manager to join the team.
To take a key role in the new project you will:
- Oversee ground up affordable and rehab projects, including financials, legal and liability, schedules, client support, risk examination and special issues.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project;
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items
- Be able to make decisions regarding workforce, project assignments and hiring additional employees.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a Project Manager focusing on the ground up/rehab market. Affordable housing, historical/landmark renovations.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- An Engineering or Construction Management Degree is highly preferable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel and Google Sheets is preferred.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits