US$120000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
Construction Project Manager
Our client is a well-established, privately held, International Real Estate firm who deliver market leading developments that offer significant value in established or emerging urban areas. Having acquired significant holdings in downtown Atlanta they have started work on a major regeneration project and are working with Cobalt on a Retained basis to appoint an exceptional Construction Project Manager for their in house team.
Based in Atlanta the Construction Project Manager will oversee all Construction related activities on a portfolio of value-add and ground-up projects. You will be intricately involved in the execution of existing projects and work closely with the Development team on the design, development and bidding of new ground up projects scheduled in the master plan.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A career gained within a commercial general contractor working on a mixture of residential, retail, and commercial projects.
- Exposure to ground up, adaptive re-use and interior projects ranging in value from $500,000 to >$50m. A resume that demonstrates multiple concurrent projects versus one individual large project is preferred.
- Someone with a hands-on approach who enjoys actively managing projects.
- Strong contractor and subcontractor relationships, first-class budgeting, cost estimate, cost control and forecasting skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, WORD and Project skills are a must, knowledge of Bluebeam would be advantageous.
Attractive base, benefits, and bonus.
All third-party applicants will be directed to Cobalt for inclusion in the managed process.