US$100000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
Title: Senior Project Manager
Our client is an established Developer/Builder with a multitude of projects across Hartford County, CT! They specialize in construction of large-scale ground-up multi-family and commercial projects, and they are looking to add an experienced Senior Project Manager to oversee existing and upcoming projects in CT.
- Overseeing and coordinating the construction of a large-scale, ground-up, multi-family project in CT. Specific duties include:
- Oversee ground up multifamily residential projects, including supervising of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
- Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 6 years of experience in construction with at least three of those years in a direct leadership role.
- Prior experience in cradle-to-grave project execution, along with a strong knowledge of all field trades
- Experience working with ground up multifamily structures
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables an easy commute to the office and site in Hartford, CT
Competitive Base + Bonus