Morristown, New Jersey
US$175000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum
Title: Senior Project Manager, Construction
Location: Northern New Jersey
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a nationally ranked Owner/Builder specializing in healthcare and medical facilities. They are looking to add a seasoned Senior Project Manager to oversee construction of several facilities throughout NJ.
- Oversee Healthcare projects, including financials, legal and liability, schedules, risk examination and special issues.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances.
- Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
- Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Be able to make decisions regarding workforce, project assignments and hiring additional employees.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Assist in any other duties as assigned
- In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 years' experience as a Construction Project Manager focusing on Healthcare projects.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- A home base that enables easy commute throughout Northern and Central New Jersey