Manhattan, New York
US$100000 - US$140000.00 per annum
Our client is a General Contractor specializing in luxury residential interiors projects in Manhattan. The company has an extensive portfolio and high profile clientele and is seeking a talented Senior Project Manager to join their team.
- Handle planning, scheduling, coordination, monitoring, and managing all phases of new construction.
- Manage financial aspects of construction, construction documentation including fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, to protect company interests and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items.
- Perform some in-house estimating for projects
- Report directly to the Principal with updates
- 5+ years experience on high end luxury residential projects in NYC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong client relations skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in Procore as well as scheduling software
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
Compensation: $100,000 - $140,000
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.