Great Neck, New York
US$100000.00 - US$125000.00 per annum
A property Management company based in Nassau County, Long Island, Is looking to add a Senior Property Accountant to the team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing reconciliations and Taxes filled and creating monthly financial reports. Having the ability to work independently is essential for this position.
- Analyze financial data and summarize in a clear, helpful manner.
- Prepare financial statements and reporting packages.
- Preparing and entering journal entries.
- Prepare work papers and participate in the annual audits.
- Prepare month-end journal and closing entries.
- Prepare monthly bank recs.
- Prepare monthly property allocation.
- Review monthly billings statements.
- Prepare CAM and tax reconciliations.
- Prepare and analyze annual budgets.
- Maintain weekly cash position analysis.
- Communicate and process monthly debt service.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- Prior public accounting experience is a plus.
- Yardi or MRI experience is helpful. Real estate industry experience required.
- Working knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting
The Fair Market Assumptions for this role are between $100,000 and $120,000 per annual.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.