New York, North America
Cobalt is a leading global recruitment provider dedicated to the Real Estate, Architecture, Construction and Development Sectors. We recruit top industry talent and place them with our clients, ranging from large organizations with big brand names to entrepreneurial start-ups who are changing the way we build the world.
Join Cobalt at an exciting time as we are establishing our first US office in New York! Along with building a profitable desk (or team) in a hot, fast-moving market, you'll have the unique opportunity to be part of the business from its inception, shaping its growth, culture, environment and people. Everyone - from consultants to directors - will be able to leave their mark on Cobalt while sharing financially in our success in the long term.
We measure success on quality, not quotas. Without high-pressure sales tactics, our consultants have the freedom and flexibility they need to do their job well. By matching the right people to the right jobs, we ensure that our clients and candidates receive something authentically different and help everyone get to their goals faster.
Consultants at all levels will:
- Be an expert in a specialist market and generate personal revenue from candidate and client management in a 360-degree role. No more candidate sourcers - you'll manage the whole process and reap all the rewards.
- Fully understand the scope and range of services offered by the broader business and share the love by cross-selling effectively.
- Contribute to the team's business plan while being aware of the client, candidate, and competitor landscape.
- Help recruit, train and lead junior consultants and share in their success.
- Act as an account manager for clients, ensuring that all our locations, teams and disciplines are involved in generating repeat business and providing best-in-class service.
What Cobalt can offer you
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, culture, and financial success. To keep our people happy and productive, we provide the following:
- A transparent path for career development and personal growth.
- Outstanding training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
- An uncomplicated and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- A competitive base salary and an awesome range of incentives and benefits.
- Exceptional health benefits with minimal personal contribution.
- Flexible working arrangements and a forward-thinking environment.
- Exciting incentives, competitions and awards that recognize your hard-earned achievements.
The successful applicant
- We are looking for people who share the values that make up the 'Cobalt Blueprint': Responsibility, Integrity, Quality and Delivery.
- Recruitment knowledge in the Construction & Real Estate market is a huge plus, but not a must have. If you're passionate about real estate, our team can train you on anything you need to know!
- Like any recruiter, you must be highly driven and self-motivated with first class communication skills. We also look for people who are smart and learn quickly because real estate is a complex, multi-billion-dollar market with lots of technical elements.
- You should enjoy thinking critically - after all, recruitment is all about people. You'll deal with different problems that require different solutions in a highly consultative environment, so you should have no problem thinking on your feet and advising candidates and clients with empathy.
- Working in a target-driven environment, you should be highly organized, work well with like-minded people and enjoy helping us establish a fun, engaging and profitable culture in New York!
Base + Commission + Benefits + Various incentives