Manhattan, New York
US$70000 - US$90000 per annum + Commission + Strong benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Cobalt is a leading global recruitment provider dedicated to the Built Environment and has established relationships with client in the Development, Construction, Real Estate and Finance markets in the US. We recruit top industry talent and place them with our clients, ranging from large organizations with big brand names to entrepreneurial start-ups who are changing the way we build the world.
With an increase in demand across a number of our key sectors we're looking for talented salespeople to join our business to continue this growth in 2022 as we look to open new offices in the US.
Consultants at all levels will:
- Be an expert in a specialist market and generate personal revenue from candidate and client management in a 360-degree role.
- Fully understand the scope and range of services offered by the broader business and share the love by cross-selling effectively.
- Contribute to the team's business plan while being aware of the client, candidate and competitor landscape.
- Snr Consultants will jelp recruit, train and lead junior consultants and share in their success.
- Act as an account manager for clients, ensuring that all of our locations, teams and disciplines are involved in order to generate repeat business and provide best-in-class service.
What Cobalt can offer you
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, culture and financial success. To keep our people happy and productive, we provide the following:
- A transparent path for career development and personal growth.
- Outstanding training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
- An uncomplicated and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success on BOTH a personal and team level.
- A competitive base salary and an awesome range of incentives and benefits.
- Exceptional health benefits with minimal personal contribution.
- Flexible working arrangements and a forward-thinking environment.
- Exciting incentives, competitions and awards that recognize your hard-earned achievements.
- Performance management, not micromanagement and we keep internal meetings limited and short!
The successful applicant
- We are looking for people who share the values that make up the 'Cobalt Blueprint': Responsibility, Integrity, Quality and Delivery.
- Recruitment knowledge in the Construction, Development, Finance & Real Estate markets is a huge plus, but not a must have. If you're passionate about real estate, our team can train you on anything you need to know!
- Like any recruiter, you must be highly driven and self-motivated with first class communication skills. We also look for people who are smart and learn quickly because real estate is a complex, multi-billion-dollar market with lots of technical elements.
- You should enjoy thinking critically - after all, recruitment is all about people. You'll deal with different problems that require different solutions in a highly consultative environment, so you should have no problem thinking on your feet and advising candidates and clients with empathy.
- Working in a target-driven environment, you should be highly organized, work well with like-minded people and enjoy helping us establish a fun, engaging and profitable culture in New York!
Base + Commission + Benefits + Various incentives