Queens, New York
US$80000.00 - US$100000.00 per annum
Shop Production Manager, Steel
$90,000 - $130,000
Looking for a strong Production Manager to act as the bridge between our fabrication site in Queens and the externally based project teams delivering multi-million dollar new construction projects as well as extensive commercial renovations.
- Assisting in overseeing our fabrication shop alongside the MD Operations
- Coordinating the fabrication process with the project team and field personnel
- Purchasing materials
- Managing fabrication and installation schedules
- Coordinating and scheduling deliveries with Field Personnel
- Compiling material and equipment lists for shipping and installation
- Maintain and track inventory
- Identify and implement cost saving measures
Exceptional organization, communication and inter-personal skills are a pre-requisite for this role. You'll be proactive, inquisitive and focused on ensuring teams work closely together to ensure clients receive first-class service throughout the life of their projects.
Candidates with experience in reading and understanding architectural and structural blueprints, including plans, sections and details are encouraged to apply. Strong computer skills are required including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with TEKLA software is a definite plus
All candidates are encouraged to apply