New York, United States of America
US$100000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
Title: Site Superintendent
Our client is a well-established GC with a multitude of projects across the northeast region! This veteran firm specializes in construction of large-scale multi-family and commercial projects, and they are looking to add an experienced Lead Superintendent to oversee several projects
Overseeing and coordinating the construction of a large-scale, multi-family project in Westchester County. Specific duties include:
- Oversee ground up multifamily residential projects, including supervising of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 7 years of experience in construction with at least three of those years in a direct leadership role.
- Prior experience working with wood frame structures
- Prior experience in full range projects, and strong knowledge of all field trades
- Experience working with ground up multifamily structures
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables an easy commute to the office and sites across Westchester County
Competitive Base + Benefits