Connecticut, North America
US$60000.00 - US$130000.00 per annum + Benefits
Title: Construction Site Superintendent
Our client is a well-established Owner/Builder with a multitude of projects across the entire nation! This veteran firm has been involved in construction projects across various asset classes, and over a million sq ft of property. They are quickly growing and are looking to add a Lead Superintendent for a ground-up mixed-use project in CT.
Overseeing and coordinating the construction of a large ground-up mixed-use project in Connecticut. Specific duties include:
- Preparing/finalizing the project plan, sequence and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with clients and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals as necessary
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 5 years of experience in construction with at least three of those years in a direct leadership role.
- Prior experience in ground-up projects, and strong knowledge of all trades
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget.
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables an easy commute within CT
Competitive Base + Benefits
#cobnorm #construction #connecticut #groundup