New York, United States of America
US$140000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum
Our client is a Developer and General Contractor specializing in luxury residential and commercial projects in NY and Florida. The company has an extensive portfolio and A-list clientele and is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the team.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, coordination, monitoring, and managing all phases of new construction.
- Subcontractor bid oversight and selection.
- Manage and interact with subcontractors and key clients to facilitate construction activities.
- Manage financial aspects of construction, construction documentation including fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, to protect company interests and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items.
- At least five year's experience on high end luxury residential projects in NYC and/or Miami.
- Experience working on multi-million-dollar projects, ranging from $3m -$20m.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong client relations skills and a proven track record of dealing with high net worth and/or celebrity clients with very demanding expectations.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits