US$130000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
POSITION IS LOCATED IN PETOKSEY, MICHIGAN
Our client is a well-established Custom Home Builder in Petoskey, Michigan area. They are a full-service design/build firm involved in numerous projects throughout the West Coast of Northern Lower Michigan. They specialize in building luxury custom homes and estates as well as extensive remodeling projects with a focus on technically challenging projects where homeowners expect a high level of quality service. Projects are almost exclusively waterfront and range from the "Tip of the Mitt" to Torch Lake. They are truly passionate about building homes and are proud to put their name on and attribute that to a high emphasis on superior project management, execution, and client relations.
The role: Sr. Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000 - $150,000.00 per year
10+ years of experience in a fast-paced construction environment navigating exacting clients, resource constraints, and team dynamics. Successfully delivered multiple large-scale construction projects simultaneously.
Ability to build and lead a team to build best-in-class custom homes. An appreciation for fine architecture and enjoyment in bringing interesting projects to life.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly driven.
- Possesses great judgment and displays grace under pressure.
- Trusted by clients and senior leaders who confide in you and/or seek advice.
- Can stand firm in difficult situations with diplomacy and positivity.
- An ability to build momentum and carry a team across the finish line.
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of personality types. Places a premium on strong working relationships using diplomacy to accomplish tasks.
- Quality performance and relationships are what matter the most to you.
- An ability to mentor others by setting a behavioral example.
- A willingness to jump in, troubleshoot, and solve issues personally.
- Is a catalyst for growth and development in improving communications between teams.
- Knows how to be collaborative while holding projects close to your chest.
- Has a great deal of passion for client experience and relationship building. Ability to assess and integrate systems that facilitate growth and consistency.
- Detailed perception of the nuances with every project overseen regarding budgets, scheduling, issues, etc.
- An ability to oversee, motivate and train your team to the highest of their potential
- A hyper-focus towards meeting the detail-oriented expectations of every project.
- Considered to be a technical expert, offering experiential-based advice and solutions.
- Proactive ability to identify potential issues and resolve them in a timely fashion.
- Shows characteristics of ownership and accountability for outcomes on all projects.
- Out of the box thinker, offering uncommon solutions, using abstract perception.
- Knows when to escalate issues to a higher level and ask for assistance if necessary.
Why Choose Our Company
Our client's company began over 25 years ago with the desire to build homes in a manner that is unique, fun, and rewarding to everyone involved. They fully intend to continue expanding that philosophy and presence while maintaining their status as the best builders in the market.
You will be well compensated for your level of experience and expertise, as they offer exceptional individual health insurance, paid time off, and exclusive perks that come with the field of high-end construction. Relocation packages may also be considered so please feel free to let me know how I can assist you in joining the team. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Because you are an experienced professional, you will be given a great deal of latitude to run your projects as you see fit with support from upper management. You will work with some of the best architects in the U.S. constructing incredible projects in some of the most scenic environments along the stunning Michigan coastline. You will be building homes for incredibly interesting, well-travelled and discerning clients. Their clients most often become lifelong friends.
It is also worth reminding that this position is located in the highly desirable Petoskey, MI. area where housing is affordable, crime almost non-existent, and the local school system is fantastic by a multitude of metrics. There are also amazing options for restaurants, events, and social settings where the locals make everyone feel like they've just returned home to a loving family.