East Orange, New Jersey
US$120000 - US$160000 per annum
Our client is a fast-growing self-performing Developer that focuses on Multifamily buildings. They are starting to develop a 300-unit 5-story luxury rental project. They are seeking a talented superintendent to oversee their new project from start to finish.
- Oversee ground-up Multifamily projects, including supervising the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keeping them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule, and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a Superintendent with strong knowledge of concrete structure, interior, and MEP trades.
- Residential multifamily ground-up experience is mandatory.
- The ability to demonstrate site safety procedures.
- Strong leadership skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team