Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Provide on-site field administration and technical management for all construction operations, including direct supervision of Foreman, subcontractors, and other construction personnel.
- Project scheduling, coordination, and expediting of material deliveries to ensure timely completion
- Responsible for all site activities (plan and specification adherence, quality of work, safety, and overall coordination).
- Maintain a complete and accurate set of as-built documents.
- Assist Project Management and Preconstruction with development of the initial CPM schedule.
- Create Three Week Look Ahead Schedule and manage all subcontractors and vendors to the schedule.
- Develop and maintain site logistics and temporary facilities plans.
- Implement and enforce a quality assurance and quality control program.
- Perform daily reports, quality assurance reporting, accident and incident reports (theft/fire/vandalism/accident), Safety and Erosion and Sediment Control Reports.
- Lead site orientations with all subcontractors, vendors, etc,
- Oversee CCIP program compliance requirements including confirmation of subcontractor enrollment, accident/incident reporting, site inspections, etc.
- Oversee all layout and field engineering in accordance with all project requirements.
- Develop and execute a plan for monitoring and completing punch-list items.
- Inspect the site for OSHA violations and unsafe practices and conditions.
- Implementation of safety program, ensuring that Safety Orientations occur for all subcontractors
- Prepare and maintain all required documentation and records according to State/Federal compliance, as well as company procedures.
- Oversee all third-party Inspections (Town, State, Bank, environmental, health department, etc.).
- Coordinate all third-party on-site testing (soils, concrete, steel, masonry, fireproofing, etc.).
- Notify Architects/Engineers of required/needed inspections.
- Conduct weekly foreman meetings (safety, work procedures, site storage and staging).
- 7+ years of experience with a general contractor or equivalent industry experience.
- Working knowledge of project plans, specifications, Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, daily correspondence, RFI's, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents
- In depth knowledge including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, and manpower.
- Demonstrated leadership ability of project teams with successful outcomes.
- Experience with construction related software (i.e., Primavera, Procore or Microsoft Office)
- OSHA 30-Hour