(Urgent Role) - Private Equity Accountant
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 28th November 2018
- Job Type
- Interested in working for a leading Private Equity Fund?
- Do you enjoy working independently with minimal supervision?
- Looking to move from Big 4 or Fund Admin into buy-side opportunity!
Our Client is an International Private Equity Fund with an excellent reputation in Logistics investments is looking for an Accountant to be involved and assist on all aspects encompassing accounting, monitoring financial reporting, addressing tight deadlines and a multitude of fund administration activities.
You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and Compliance Head.
Your specific roles will include:
- Review of vendor payments, remittances and employee reimbursements, GST returns
- Ensure financial reporting systems to reporting standards are compliant to statutory, MAS and investor perspective
- Liaise closely with compliance team on any statutory and MAS issues
- Review, monitor and check fund activities with fund service provider
- Assist the asset team on investment funding, valuations relating to credit facilities and statutory audits
- In charge of main entity and its subsidiaries on bill processing
- Liaise and interact with external and internal auditors on all audit matters
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- You will have at least 3-5 years related Private Equity accounting experience or from Fund Administrators and Big 4
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word at email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031 / R1548663