- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + Commission
- UK, London
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 14th December 2018
- Job Type
£40,000 - £50,000 + Commission
Permanent Full Time
London - some travel required
Our Client is a leading Real Estate Software Provider that work with some of the world's most prestigious Real Estate and Asset Management companies.
After a number of successful years, the company has made the decision to expand their Account Management team to ensure the company's clients continue to receive the best customer service in the market.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and technically minded Account Manager to join the existing Account Management team. Ultimately, the Account Manager is responsible for the commercial relationship between the business and key clients; you will play a key role in the portrayal of the company's image to the outside world.
- This role will require you to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, investors and clients.
- You will be the main point of contact to the client for all commercial queries.
- You will need to understand and successfully demonstrate the service offering of the software.
- You must have the ability to understand client's requirements and differentiate from market competition and as such should have demonstrable experience with Service Charge or Client Accounting.
- You will be required to present at both internal and external client and customer facing events.
- You may be required to get involved with implementation projects.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will be a super user on TRAMPS, Bluebox or a similar Real Estate Software.
- The ability to liaise professionally with clients and build a good working relationship by becoming an influential, trusted advisor.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- You will have excellent knowledge of Service Charges, Client Accounting or Property Accounting to be able to sound credible in front of industry clients.
- Business knowledge and the ability to develop excellent market knowledge.
- This role will involve travel within the UK