Accountant (Corporate team)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 25th June 2018
- Job Type
- Interested in gaining commercial finance and accounting experience?
- Looking to gain overseas opportunity and liaise with the regional team?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is a leading packaging firm with an opening for a Corporate Accountant to assist the Financial Controller in consolidation and preparation of company and group financial statements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Full sets of accounts for overseas business units.
- Submission of P&L, balance sheets, and cashflow, actual results to HQ.
- Handle monthly closing of accounts.
- Perform quarterly forecast
- Liaise on internal and external audits.
- Review and analyse forecast, and budget submission.
- Management reporting and prepare board presentation.
- Audit - Liaise with auditors and prepare group financial statements.
- Streamline processes and training for overseas business units.
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent certification
- Min. 3 year working/ auditing experience
- Group consolidation, financial statements experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Hyperion is an advantage
- Basic excel spreadsheet skill such as vlookup, pivot and data sorting
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at Leng@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663