- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 4th March 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a US MNC within the manufacturing industry based in Singapore. They are looking for a Accountant/Senior Accountant to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the junior candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will have the exposure to work closely with all internal as well as external business partners.
The Accountant/Senior Accountant will;
Lead the month end financial closing
- Prepare financial reports and schedules
- Ensure accuracy of financial transactions in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Work with external auditors for yearly statutory audit
- Work with tax agents for tax computation and submission
- Provide necessary support to Operations to meet corporate objectives
- Support in the preparation of annual budget exercise and quarterly forecasts
- Maintain internal control systems to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Ensure statutory compliance
- Perform such other tasks as may be required from time to time
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or ACCA with at least 5 years of working experience froma a manufacturing environment
- Experience in maintaining internal control systems to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Experience in handling full set of accounts
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.