- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 17th March 2020
- Job Type
The Accountant will;
- Review accounting and management reports for holding companies in Singapore by service providers
- Review quarterly consolidation accounts provided by service providers
- Assist in preparation for quarterly investor report for Funds deals
- Liaise with tax advisors on tax filing and submission
- Assist in preparation of quarterly reports and ad-hoc deliverables requested by investors and head office
- Review annual statutory and non-statutory financial statements for investment holding companies and limited partnerships in Singapore
- Liaise with external auditors to get the annual statutory and non-statutory financial statements
- Handle corporate secretarial functions for investment holding companies
- Review capital call and distribution notices prepared by service providers
- Review actual vs budget results
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience within the real estate fund environment
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031