Accounting Assistant Manager, Private Equity - Real Estate
- EUR60000 - EUR70000 per annum + Bonus
- Northern & Western Europe, Luxembourg
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 17th March 2020
- Job Type
Accounting Assistant Manager - Luxembourg - circa €70k package
Our client provide high quality Alternative Investment services, focusing on Private Equity and Real Estate funds, with presence in the UK and Luxembourg. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their accounting team in Luxembourg.
You will join a middle-sized, multinational team and work closely with some of the top clients in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry. You will have great career progression as the company has a fast growth and a good work-life balance.
- Lead a team of accountants and review their work regarding the daily operations of several alternative investment structures
- Review of accounting reports before the review by the client
- Ensure all client requirements are met on time and with high quality deliverables
- Coach and support the development of team members and review their work
- Taking accountability of the client relationships
- Attend management meetings and contribute in discussions
- Liaising with clients and third parties (lawyers, auditors)
Technical knowledge & skills required:
- Previous experience in working on Real Estate / Private Equity funds (some at least in Luxembourg)
- Experience in planning the quarterly and annual reporting deliverables
- Technical knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP is desirable
- Experience of leading and developing team is advantageous
If you are highly motivated and a good team player, please apply with an up to date CV.