Accounts Assistant - Property
- GBP24000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 21st January 2020
- Job Type
£24,000 - £28,000
Cobalt are working alongside a prestigious Property Management company who are known for their expertise and services provided within Luxury Residential Developments. Due to growth in the business they are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to support their Client Accountant in their day to day duties.
This opportunity offers diverse and varied duties, across all areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control - definitely not one to be missed if you are keen on progressing your career!
- Accurate coding and posting of supplier invoices whilst ensuring accuracy of descriptions
- Weekly supplier payment runs - ensuring suppliers are paid within agreed payment terms
- Dealing with queries relating to supplier invoices / over-payments
- Raising Annual / Half Yearly / Quarterly Demands for Service Charges, Reserves and Ground Rent
- Raising Balancing Charge Demands/Credits on completion of the Year End Accounts
- Liaising with leaseholders to agree payment plans and/or payment dates
- Completing weekly / monthly bank reconciliations for all Service Charge Bank Accounts
- Previous experience working within an Accounts Assistant function
- Keen to learn and provide support to senior member of the team
- Strong attention to details and able to multi-task your duties
- Proficient across MS Office Suite inclusive of excel
- Motivated and keen to work in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of Real Estate would be highly desirable
- Experience working Qube Property Management System would be desirable but not essential
If this role sounds of interest to you or someone you know, please submit your most updated CV for consideration!