- GBP27000 - GBP35000 per annum + Study Support & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 30th May 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of London's leading real estate investors, currently specialising in both commercial and residential properties across the UK. Not only will this role be a key point of contact to senior members within the finance team, you will also business partner both the asset and investment managers.
Whilst taking responsibility for the accounts receivable, accounts payable and treasury, this role will develop gaining exposure to preparing financial statements, monthly management accounts and assisting with the audit process.
Other duties include:
- Dealing with supplier invoices including capturing and uploading invoices on Sage/Qube/Excel
- Dealing with supplier payments on accounts and making sure the VAT invoices are received from the supplier
- Preparing bank reconciliations on a weekly basis and making sure all payments (BACS, credit/debit card and DD) and receipts have been captured on the system
- Monthly bank and petty cash reconciliations on Sage including counting cash, preparing PC journal and capturing payments/receipt
- Run nominal ledger checks to make sure transactions have been posted to the correct accounts
- CIS and VAT reviews and filing
- Helping out with month-end reporting, including posting journals
- Assisting FC and FD, Updating financial statements and assisting with audit queries
- Experience working within real estate/ property/ private equity/ investment management
- Understanding the accounts payable, credit control and treasury processes within an organisation
- Understanding of Sage Line 50 & Qube system is advantageous
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work well within a team
If you have aspirations of becoming qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT), want to work with some of the biggest names within real estate & private equity and have strong organisational skills, please apply with an up to date CV.